The College is dedicated to creating life’s best moments by bringing the joy of arts education and creative expression to our students. We believe in developing our people to the fullest of their potential by creating a conducive work environment and embracing the quality, productivity, and innovation in partnership with our various stakeholders.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career in a creative work environment, join us.
Senior Marketing Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be supporting in the sales and marketing processes that covers ATL/BTL campaigns and managing of agencies
- Facilitate the processing of agent / student application forms and changing of internal processes
- Work with external vendors and recruitment agencies daily
- Assist in conceptualizing of visuals, producing basic designs and amendment to existing artwork
- Monitor market trends, gain insights on industry and competitors’ activities, to identify opportunities and key challenges
- Assist in day-to-day marketing activities via digital & traditional media
- To assist the Business Development department in any other areas required
- Diploma or above, background in mass communications or marketing, education field will be advantageous
- Familiar with social media marketing on different social media platforms and search engine advertising to drive brand and product awareness
- Have knowledge of, and keeps in touch with latest trends in consumers’ online purchasing behaviour
- Familiar with design software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Responsible and responsive – must have a great sense of responsibility towards work and be quick in responding to participant and requests from your supervisor
Interested applicants are invited to send your full resume (stating expected salary) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.