The College is dedicated to create value in bringing the quintessential of music and arts through the joy and fun in learning and expression of arts in our student to make every moment a better moment for everyone.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career in a creative work environment, join us! We believe in the potential of our people and aim to develop them to the fullest of their potential by creating a conducive work environment and embracing the quality, productivity, speed and innovation in partnership with our various stakeholders.
Responsibilities and requirements
- To teach Theory. Harmony and Musicianship (Aural Perception)
- Teach practical (any instrument, including but not limited to piano / violin / pop vocals)
- Disseminate musical knowledge
- Academic Support
- Assist Academic Director
- Organise concerts
- A degree in any music-related discipline
- Preferably 2 years of relevant working experience, MEP experience preferred
- Service-orientated with good interpersonal skills
- Strong Organisational skills to coordinate several events simultaneously, prior training in music management will be good
- Able to work under pressure wiht minimum supervision
- Meticulous, dilligent and possess good problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong in both written and verbal communication in English and preferably Mandarin
- Possesses a positive attitude
*We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.