Student Support Services
We hope the information you find on our website is helpful to you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by phone, email or set up an in-person appointment with one of our staff. Our doors are always open. If you have any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to working with you.
SRMC is responsible for students enrolled at the duration of their studies. Activities and services provided by the office include:
For all newly-enrolled students to:
- disseminate and reiterate important course information and other information
- inform students of their rights (this shall include internal and external grievance and dispute resolution procedures, fee protection scheme, reference to CPE’s official website)
- inform students of course deferment/extension criteria and procedures, suspension and expulsion conditions; and
- giving the details of the of the University’s or College’s awarding the certificate
Student Assist, Care & Support, Counselling and Pastoral Services
- Assistance to international students to help them to adapt to the local environment or seek other support services. For example, general or specialist health services (physiological, dental, mental), drug/alcohol abuse education, problem gambling, sexuality education etc.
- Advice or services on accommodation options for international students;
- Close collaboration with parents and guardians for all students
- Pastoral Care and Counselling by external professional appointed to support student psychological needs and guidance.
Provision Of Conducive Learning Environment And Enrichment Programmes
- Student Lodge Area for Student Study & Performances
- Student Service & Resources Centre
- Wireless Internet connection or computer room
- Financial assistance scheme / scholarship
- Academic assistance to students – British Council’s language programmes and tutorials programmes