How To Apply?
Pre-course counselling will be conducted prior to your application to SRMC.
You will receive brochures with clear course information, which will assist you and your parents/guardians to make an informed decision.
The Registrar will evaluate your application and recommend it for Management’s approval.
If successful, you will be notified and issued a Conditional Offer Letter.
Please submit all mandatory documents to SRMC.
For International Students, SRMC will submit your Student’s Pass application on your behalf.
Step 1: Meet admission requirements
Ensure that you meet all entry requirements for your selected course. Admission requirements can be found on the Courses page.
Step 2: Fill up necessary forms
Fill up our Student Application Form (and other relevant forms) to proceed.
Step 3: Submit required documents for verification
Provide the mandatory documents below:
- Two (2) passport-sized photographs (white background)
- One (1) clear copy of original passport (bio-data page)
- One (1) clear copy of original birth certificate
- Highest educational certificates and transcripts (notarised, original)
- English proficiency proof; either IELTS or TOEFL (if any)
- Letter of employment, certifying period of employment (if any)
- Application fee of S$321 via telegraphic transfer (non-transferable, non-refundable) or Flywire (for International Students only) – International Electronic Transfer, e.g. Credit Card, Bank Transfer, Alipay etc.
Payable to: Singapore Raffles Music College Pte Ltd
Payee’s Bank: DBS Bank Limited
Account Number: 003-902327-8
Bank Address: 6 Shenton Way, DBS Building, Singapore 068809
Swift Code: DBSSSGSG
- Documentary proof of financial ability, i.e. bank statement or deposit certificate, parents’ monthly income statement (for students from visa-required countries, i.e. PRC, Myanmar, India, etc).
Note: All documents must be translated into English, if in other native language.
Step 4: Submit your application
Mail your completed application form, required documents, and proof of application fee payment to:
Singapore Raffles Music College
456 Alexandra Road
Fragrance Empire Building
Note: Please ensure that your documents reach us at least 2 months before the course commencement date.
Step 5: Acceptance by SRMC
Processing of the application will take approximately 14 working days. If you are offered a place at SRMC, you will receive our Conditional Offer Letter (COL). Please proceed to submit all required documents before the date stated on the letter.
Step 6: Approval of Student’s Pass by ICA
For International Students, SRMC will submit your Student’s Pass application via SOLAR+. Upon successful approval, ICA will issue an In-Principle Approval Letter (IPA).
Note: The approval of Student’s Pass depends on Immigration & Checkpoints of Singapore (ICA). Singapore Raffles Music College will not guarantee approval by ICA. For more information, please visit ICA’s website at www.ica.gov.sg.