The College is dedicated to creating life’s best moments by bringing the joy of arts education and creative expression to our students. We believe in developing our people to the fullest of their potential by creating a conducive work environment and embracing the quality, productivity, and innovation in partnership with our various stakeholders.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career in a creative work environment, join us.
Business Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the General Manager of Business Development, the role will be required to lead the sales efforts within Southeast Asia, and other key markets in Asia
- Ensure monthly and quarterly generation of qualified leads in the sales pipeline from the designated territories
- Identify and recommend agents & partners to work with in the designated territories, and prepare the respective agreements or contracts to be signed with the partners
- Provide professional consultation and advisory services to prospective students
- Work with agents and partners to drive the recruitment of students through sales consultations, roadshows, events or any other channels established with the partners
- Achieve the agreed student recruitment targets for the respective intakes throughout the year
- Drive and manage the recruitment team to ensure monthly and quarterly quotas are met
- Competently and professionally apply and adhere to all business processes to be compliant with regulatory requirements, including regular progress reporting to the Singapore headquarters
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience preferably from the education industry; candidate without a degree but with substantial relevant past experience will also be considered
- Proven successful sales track record in the regional education market
- Knowledge and experience with the education landscape in another Southeast Asia country will be an added advantage
- Driven individuals with proven ability to build a robust sales pipeline and conversion to successful sales
- Relevant market experience particularly in school collaborations and able to build rapport with agents effectively
- Good connection with schools, colleges and education bureaus at provincial level will be an added advantage
- This role will be based in Singapore. Official travel to other regional countries will be required during peak recruitment seasons
The successful candidate is assured of a very attractive on-target package.
Interested applicants are invited to send your full resume (stating expected salary) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.