The College is dedicated to creating life’s best moments by bringing the joy of arts education and creative expression to our students. We believe in developing our people to the fullest of their potential by creating a conducive work environment and embracing the quality, productivity, and innovation in partnership with our various stakeholders.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career in a creative work environment, join us.
Part Time English Lecturer
- Plan scheme of work and lesson plans for English classes
- Deliver lesson Plans with effective teaching methodology
- Assess learning outcomes and review scheme of work/lesson plans
- Perform administrative duties related to academic programmes
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of relevant teaching experience
- CELTA or TESOL certification will be an advantage
- A good team player and able to work well under pressure
- Passion for working with students
Part Time Violin Lecturer
- To be involved in the total development of students, development of teaching and training curriculum
- To conduct lectures and tutorials
- To be involved in exams/assignments marking
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or related qualifications with relevant teaching/performance experience in the same field.
Interested applicants are invited to send your full resume (stating expected salary) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.