Review of New VMVC
SRMC constantly seeks to understand the needs and expectations of key stakeholders and industry players. Channels to gather such information usually include dialogue sessions, interactions, and engagements with these players and through survey data etc. These information are gathered to provide a broad direction that guides the School’s operations and evaluates its Vision, Mission, Values, and Culture statement.
The purpose of the review is to ascertain that the Vision and Mission are still relevant and that everyone in the company and the customers know the vision and mission statement.
We are pleased to append our new Vision, Mission, Values, and Culture statement for your reference.
To be the leading career-focused arts college in Asia
To provide industry-relevant skillsets and quality higher education for the arts
- Self-motivating: Develop independent learners striving for excellence
- Resilience: Steadfast in our goals and objectives
- Mentorship: Nurturing our students and staff into successful individuals
- Creativity: Seek opportunities beyond the norm
- TEAM: Working in unison. Leading by example.
We are a team of self-motivating, resilient, and creative leaders, working together to achieve our common goals.
We look forward to your continuous support.
Thanks and best regards,
Singapore Raffles Music College