SRMC Important Notice
SRMC will progress to the next phase of our calibrated resumption of more classroom lessons (for both practical and theory lessons) from Monday, 5th October 2020.
Entry and Exit from Campus
It is mandatory for all students and visitors to check in and out of campus using the SafeEntry app. Temperature checks will be conducted for all entries to campus. Anyone with acute respiratory infection-like (ARI) or flu-like symptoms will not be allowed entry.
Only selected entrance at the campus will be accessible to enter and exit campus.
While on campus, all students/visitors are required to abide to the following requirements:
- Wear masks at all times.
- Avoid socialising with others within and outside the campus.
- Maintain safe distancing of at least one metre at all times.
- Where it is not practical to apply one metre safe distancing between individuals, you are not allow to form groups of more than five persons and no mixing between groups.
- Practise good personal hygiene at all times.
Students on Stay-Home-Notice (SHN)
The college will provide support in these areas.
- Online learning
- Food and daily necessities where required
- Counselling sessions
- Medical attention where required
Procedures for Returning Students
Please take note that all Student Pass Holders should not try to enter the country before entry approval is issued. If you arrive in Singapore without the necessary approval letters, you will not be able to clear immigration, and will be required to fly out of Singapore within 48 hours at your own cost.
Procedures for New Students
Students on SHN are not allowed to leave their place of residence during the 7-day or 14-day period (depending on your country of residence), starting from the day of return. The period of SHN will be stated clearing in the Pre-Arrival Notification Form. NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE SHN MAY RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS AND CAN LEAD TO THE CANCELLATION OF STUDENT PASS.
For the latest advisory, please refer to Ministry Of Health’s website.