This exciting new course allows students to study artist management and development by work-based learning and distance learning methods. Promoting entrepreneurial skills and enterprise, the course provides students with an in-depth study of the mechanics, psychology, and business skills required to manage the career of an artist or, equally, the student’s own career.
The course is written and delivered by experienced industry professionals for students wishing to enhance their employability or those wanting to gain a formal qualification for their careers.
- At least 17 years old
- Singapore-Cambridge ‘A’ Level or Diploma in Music (or its international equivalent)
- At least Grade E in any 3 GCE ‘A’ Level subjects (2 H2 Level and 1 H1 Level) or its international equivalent
- Pass SRMC’s Interview
- Meet English Language Requirements
English Language Requirements
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0, or
- GCE ‘A’ Level GP or KI – Grade E or above, or
- IB Diploma – Pass TOK (English Medium), or
- SRMC’s English Placement Test / SRMC’s Certificate in English – Advanced, or
- Other English Language Proficiency Tests (TOEFL etc) – will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Students will undertake the following modules during their course of study.
THREE (3) Years Course
Music Management Track
- Professional Skills for the Music Industry and Academia
- Introduction to Technology
- People Management And Negotiation Skills
- Introduction to Music And Media Law
- Music Video Production
- The Role of Music Management
- Artiste PR and Publicity
- Agency and Promoters
- Collection Societies and Industry Associations
- Enterprise and Business Development
- Music Marketing and Promotion
- Touring Logistics and Planning
- Event Design
- Music Management Project
- Strategic Music Management
- Festival Studies
- Conference and Venue Management
- Stage Management
- Blast Radio (optional)
|Fee Particulars||1 Year S($)||3 Years S($)|
|1. Administrative, Visa & Compliance Fees||1,750.00||5,250.00|
|2. Course Assessment & Resources Fees||1,750.00||5,250.00|
|Total Course Fee||16,560.75||49,682.25|
|Goods & Services Tax||1,439.25||4,317.75|
|Total Payable Fee||22,000.00||66,000.00|
For other fees, please click here.
Note: All fees are inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Tax). The current Singapore GST is charged at a rate of 7%. All fees quoted are subject to other costs arising from government directives.
All courses have a Fee Protection Premium of 2% of the Course Fee (exclude 7% GST).
Students must gain 360 modular credits to graduate, by passing the assessment requirements for each module.
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Music Management
awarded by University of West London.