Students who successfully complete all modules in the course will be awarded Diploma in Music (E-learning) from Singapore Raffles Music College.
- At least 16 years old
- 3 GCE ‘O’ Level credits (or its international equivalent)
- Pass SRMC’s Audition
- Pass English Language Requirements
- Instrumentalists: 10 – 12 minute performance, TWO pieces from contrasting periods
- Classical Vocalists: 10 – 12 minute performance, THREE songs
- Pop Vocal/Contemporary Instrumentalists: 10 – 12 minute performance, THREE pop songs (any languages)
English Language Requirements
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 4.5, or
- GCE ‘N’ / ‘O’ Level English Language – Grade C or above, or
- SRMC’s English Placement Test / SRMC’s Certificate in English – Basic, or
- Qualifications on Entry provided by students were undertaken in the English Language, OR
- Other English Language Proficiency Tests (TOEFL etc) – will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Students will undertake the following modules during their course of study:
- Practical Music Theory
- Music Appreciation
- Fundamentals of Musicianship
- Fundamentals of Music Analysis
- Effective Communication
- Introduction to Social Media
- Performance Practice
- Performance Artistry
|1. Administrative, Visa & Compliance Fees||500.00|
|2. Course Assessment & Resources Fees||500.00|
|Total Course Fee||3,425.93|
|Goods & Services Tax||274.07|
|Total Payable Fee||3,700.00|
For other fees, please click here.
Note: All fees are inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Tax). The current Singapore GST is charged at a rate of 8%. All fees quoted are subject to other costs arising from government directives.
In Budget 2022, the Minister for Finance of Singapore announced that the Goods and Services Tax (GST) rate will be increased from:
(i) 7% to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023; and
(ii) 8% to 9% with effect from 1 Jan 2024.
Kindly refer to this link to understand how the GST rate change will affect consumers.
All courses have a Fee Protection Premium of 2% of the Course Fee (exclude 8% GST).
Students are required to complete 120 credits. Each module is worth 15 credits.
Diploma in Music (E-Learning)
awarded by Singapore Raffles Music College.