Graduates will receive a Certificate in English – Higher Advanced conferred by Singapore Raffles Music College. You will:
- Understand and apply the language in daily and business communication,
- Be able to apply good techniques to interpret messages that are received from various sources,
- Develop a good oral presentation skill,
- Have the ability to inform and convince readers clearly and concisely using appropriate writing style,
- Have an English Language proficiency equivalent to IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 6.5,
- Meet the English Language Requirements for all SRMC’s courses.
- At least 17 years old
- Meet SRMC’s English Language Requirements
English Language Requirements
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0, or
- GCE ‘A’ Level GP or KI – Grade E or above, or
- IB Diploma – Pass TOK (English Medium), or
- SRMC’s English Placement Test / Certificate in English – Advanced, or
- Other English Language Proficiency Tests (TOEFL, etc.) – will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Students will undertake the following modules during their three-month course of study.
- Listening Module
- Speaking Module
- Reading Module
- Writing Module
- Grammar Module
- Vocabulary Module
Overall, students are to develop their general ability of the English Language providing them a pathway to use this for future academic and professional goals.
|Fee Particulars||3 Months S($)|
|1. Administrative, Visa & Compliance Fees||350.00|
|2. Course Assessment & Resources Fees||350.00|
|Total Course Fee||4,000.00|
|Goods & Services Tax||320.00|
|Total Payable Fee||4,320.00|
For other fees, please click here.
Note: All fees are inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Tax). The current Singapore GST is charged at a rate of 8%. All fees quoted are subject to other costs arising from government directives.
In Budget 2022, the Minister for Finance of Singapore announced that the Goods and Services Tax (GST) rate will be increased from:
(i) 7% to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023; and
(ii) 8% to 9% with effect from 1 Jan 2024.
Kindly refer to this link to understand how the GST rate change will affect the consumers.
All courses have a Fee Protection Premium of 2% of the Course Fee (exclude 8% GST).
Students must pass the assessment requirements for each module.
Certificate in English – Higher Advanced
awarded by Singapore Raffles Music College.