Graduates will receive a Master of Arts in Music and Performing Arts Education conferred by University of West London.
- At least 20 years old
- A minimum of a 2.1-degree classification in or related to Music Performance, Performing Arts, Performance or Theatre, or
- Recognition of Prior Learning will be considered in line with the UWL Academic Regulations.
- Pass English Language Requirements.
English Language Requirements
- English language requirement of IELTS 6.5 overall, with a minimum of IELTS 5.5 in each of the 4 individual components (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening), or equivalent, or
- Singapore Raffles Music College’s English Placement Test/ Singapore Raffles Music College’s Certificate in English – Highest Advanced, or
- Qualifications on Entry provided by student were undertaken in the English Language, or
- Other English Language Proficiency Tests (TOEFL etc) – will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Students will undertake the following modules during their course of study.
ONE (1) Year Course
- Pedagogic Theories and Practices
- Devising Material
- 1:1 and Small Group Teaching
- Creative Workshopping for Education and Community Settings
- The Business of Education
- PG Research Methods
- Masters Project
|FEE PARTICULARS||1 YEAR S($)|
|1. Administrative, Visa & Compliance Fee||2,250.00|
|2. Course Assessment & Resources Fee||2,250.00|
|Total Course Fee||20,763.89|
|Goods & Services Tax||1,981.11|
|Total Payable Fee||28,245.00|
For other fees, please click here.
Note: All fees are inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Tax). The current Singapore GST is charged at a rate of 8%. All fees quoted are subject to other costs arising from government directives.
In Budget 2022, the Minister for Finance of Singapore announced that the Goods and Services Tax (GST) rate will be increased from:
(i) 7% to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023; and
(ii) 8% to 9% with effect from 1 Jan 2024.
Kindly refer to this link to understand how the GST rate change will affect consumers.
All courses have a Fee Protection Premium of 2% of the Course Fee (exclude 8% GST).
Students must gain 180 modular credits to graduate, by passing the assessment requirements for each module.
awarded by University of West London.
Master of Arts in Music and Performing Arts Education