The Standard PEI-Student Contract (“Student Contract”) SRMC adopts is a very important legal document between the College and the student.
It is the responsibility of the College to explain the following contents of the student contract in English or in the native language of the student, where applicable.
- Course Information and Fees
- Course Information and Fees Refund Policy, including Refunds for Withdrawal for Cause and Refunds for Withdrawal without Cause,
- Fee Protection Scheme by Insurance,
- Medical Insurance Scheme; and
- Any other information as deemed necessary.
All students are required to sign two original sets of student contract. One set will be given to the student, and one set will be kept by the College.
If any amendment is made, which will change the original intent of the student contract, both the student and SRMC must sign beside the amendment(s) on both sets of the original student contracts.
All fields must be completed in the student contract. Where it is not applicable, it must be indicated with “not applicable or N/A”.