Under the rules and regulations of the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA), all International Students are required to apply for a Student’s Pass if he/she wishes to study full-time in Singapore.
- Students are required to complete all items in ICA Forms 16 & V36 and submit them to Singapore Raffles Music College for onward submission to ICA through the Student’s Pass On-Line Application and Registration system (SOLAR+System).
- ICA will take approximately 4-6 weeks to process each STP application.
- ICA reserves the right to reject any application, if any falsification is found.
- Upon your arrival in Singapore, Singapore Raffles Music College will make arrangements to collect your Student’s Pass from ICA. The collection for Student’s Pass strictly by e-appointment only.
- International students are required to furnish the following documents for the collection of their Student’s Pass:
- ICA In-Principal Approval Letter
- Original Passport/Travel document with a valid visit pass and a copy of the personal particulars page
- Passport size photograph with white background
- Duly completed Medical Report and original copy of the laboratory report (if applicable)
- Original Birth Certificate (if applicable)
- Original Educational Qualifications (if applicable)
- Print-out of Student’s Pass Application e-Forms (e-Form 16, V36A and V36, where applicable). The print-out must be duly signed by the applicant.
- A duly completed Security Bond and Security Deposit (furnished by the applicant; the deposit amount is based on nationality under immigration regulations); which will be forfeited if any of the conditions stated in the Security Bond is breached, in the form of a Banker’s Guarantee from any bank in Singapore.
- Prior to the collection of the Student’s Pass, the applicant has to acknowledge a copy of the Terms & Conditions of Student’s Pass (STP). The applicant is advised to print and read the Terms and Conditions before calling the ICA office for the completion of formality.
- Prior to the completion of formality, the applicant is required to pay an SGD30 Multiple-Entry Visa Fee (if any) and an SGD60 Issuance Fee, a total of SGD90 directly to ICA.
Replacement Of Lost Pass
Student’s Pass holders who have lost their STP card and Disembarkation / Embarkation card are required to apply for a replacement in person within 7 days from the date of loss. A statutory declaration or a police report is required.
- Documents Required
- Valid travel document and a recent photograph.
- A letter from the school stating that the applicant is currently a registered student.
- A statutory declaration signed by the holder or a police report. (Original copy)
- Applicant has to acknowledge on the copy of the Term & Conditions of Issue for Student’s Pass (LTP) card.
- Student’s Pass Holder applying for the replacement card should proceed to the self-service ticketing counter located beside counter 11, 4th floor of the ICA Building to obtain a Miscellaneous Service queue ticket.
- Replacement Fees (to be paid to ICA directly)
- First Loss – $100
- Second & Subsequent Losses – $300
- Strictly by e-appointment only.
- SRMC will assist the International Students in the cancellation of the Student’s Pass via e-cancellation.
- To cancel the Student Pass, International Students are required to return their Student Pass to ICA WITHIN 7 CALENDAR DAYS from the date of cessation or termination of their studies.
Change Of Local Address
- Students are required to report any changes to his/her address in Singapore within 14 days of such changes.
- International students are required to inform the institute on the change of his/her local address. SRMC will submit his/her request via e-update of address.
- Students with Student’s Passes are not allowed to engage in any employment activities, whether paid or not paid. STUDENTS WILL BE DISMISSED IF CAUGHT WORKING ILLEGALLY BY THE AUTHORITIES.
- The authority for the approval of your Student’s Pass is the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA), Singapore. SRMC WILL NOT GUARANTEE THE APPROVAL OF ANY STUDENT’S PASS.