Agents approved by SRMC can provide you with information about courses, entry requirements, campus facilities, living in Singapore, and visa requirements. They can also assist you in applying to SRMC.
Inactive agents of SRMC will be stated in the Inactive Agents list for at least 6 months after the Effective Non-representation Date.
Agent Code Of Conduct
- Must not contravene any expectation stated in the contract;
- Must not engaged in any unethical practices, such as making claims, warranties, representations or statements, which may be false, untrue, ambiguous, misleading, inaccurate or fraudulent;
- Be aware of the relevant Singapore Laws & Regulations of any government agencies, and do not go against these laws and regulations;
- Must apply principles of fair trading when recruiting students and must not engage in high-pressure sales, “bait and switch” advertising or similar unfair practices;
- Must not be negligent, careless or incompetent, such that they compromise the integrity of the College and Singapore’s reputation;
- Must follow the College’s procedure to clarify any doubt;
- Not engage in any other act the will tarnish the reputation of the College.
- Shall not reproduce all College publications or use the College logo.
- Shall not enter into a contract in the College’s name, and will not, without the College’s consent, accept any student onto any of the College’s courses. All students will apply on the College’s standard application forms and will be subject to the normal selection process for the course applied for.
- Shall not either during the period of this Agreement or after it has been terminated, disclose to anyone any information concerning our business, whether this information is already known to you, or shall become known to you during the time you are acting as our educational consultant.